Monday, October 7, 2013

ZALORA PHILIPPINES


I suddenly feel again the feeling of "I have nothing to wear." I know every now and then you guys feel that too, am I right? But I was so busy, that sometimes I do not have time to go shopping at the mall or what Carrie Bradshaw calls it as her "cardio" exercise. But what should I do, I need new clothes. So I think of another way to make it happen and Zalora Philippines pops into my mind. I ordered everything last Friday and now they're in my property with no fuss. Online shopping has never been this easy and fun. 

Zalora is a one stop online destination for everything fashion in the Philippines. They carry a lot of local brands and imported items. Actually I got three items from them, a dress from The Ramp, skirt from Ezra, and a very cute sunnies by Charlie. It was so easy to browse and navigate, just a simple step by step that everyone can follow. Also, there's nothing to worry about because Zalora is legit and very safe. I will definitely go shopping from them again.

You can see some of my recent buys on my next posts. So excited to wear them all!


6 comments:

  1. I love the fashion books that I'm seeing hehe ♥.

    Michael Macalos
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally get what you feel D! I feel excatly the same lately, what with that I have nothing to wear thing.. anyway can't wait for you to show us your purchases!

    xo, Carla
    www.CarlaViolet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel you Ate D! Excited to see you wear those new purchases! :)

    xx,

    Danica of http://unbreakablestyle.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh the feels :) i know the feeling there :)

    sarahrizaga.blogspot,com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can totally relate! cant wait to see what u bought :)
    xo

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so excited to see you wear what you bought! thanks for sharing!

    Delightful Ideas
    SmartyPants Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read and appreciate every single one. So don't be shy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...